Sunday, November 14, 2010

my first cinnamon roll experience

Do these 2 pans look the same?




Definitely not.


Is your mouth watering?




Of course it is.


OK, so I think it is legal to brag a little bit about these cinnamon rolls only because it was my first time EVER making these. I did not know how much of a process it is to make cinnamon rolls or how long it takes to mix, knead, raise, punch, raise, roll out, cover with only the healthiest ingredients, raise, bake, cool and frost...BUT it was worth it.

PS the reason the 2 pans look a little bit different is because the baking fairy may or may not have accidentally forgot to put the cinnamon in the cinnamon rolls...so it got sprinkled on top before getting baked. (oops)

4 comments:

  1. Oh Kell, they look great!!! A "Grandma Chick" in the making!! Hoave a wonderful day, Love you, Aunt Brenda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow I am very impressed!!!!! It is an all day process but WELL worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh what i'd do for one of those. what in the world did you do with two pans. hope you ate an extra one for me, and then one for trae and ave. they look great!! quite impressed. love you sis

    ReplyDelete
  4. hmmmm. i'll tell you what, i enjoyed me one of those for breakfast this morning, and chase enjoyed himself a midnight snack of one last night. and boy were they good. I also sent a plate home with sammy on saturday (i just thought i would do your waistline a favor, thats all)....and it thanked me for doing so. but thanks...they were very very yummy.

    ReplyDelete