Monday, July 11, 2011

I'm a celebrity...


OK, not really, BUT I do get to be on TV tomorrow.
I work at Harris Research Inc. here in Logan, mainly for their company
Chem-Dry but on this rare occasion I get to work with the other
company within the corporation - N-Hance Wood Renewal
So tomorrow at 11:40 (ish) I will be on Studio 5.
I didn't think I was nervous until this morning when we role played
and I didn't know the material as well as I thought.
So feel free to tune into tomorrow if you have Utah channels or
check it out online after the show.
(I'm sure I will post it here only if I do good :)

I kinda want to break a leg BEFORE tomorrow.
oh boy.

4 comments:

  1. oh boy is right. i've got butterflies in my belly for you. good luck. cant wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been waiting to hear about this :) You'll do great!! I definitely want to see it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just watched it. You did awesome. I would have been so nervous. I guess you are now famous. It might be slightly cooler than being on "Good Morning America...just maybe. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I missed it, so i watched the video of it on Studio 5's website. Great job Mckell!!

    ReplyDelete