Saturday, October 9, 2010

I did it.

I did it. I finally created a blog after one year of marriage and practically no exciting events, so dont worry, you haven't missed much. I'm still not sure why I made a blog, I look at my sisters blog and every blog post is about their child, so I may or may not have a difficult time filling space..even though my husband is adorable and I just cant get enough of him :). I have to tell you though, I went through quite the hassle making this, first of all who can even translate the stinking letters for the word verification? What i thought looked like a 'd' was actually a 'c' and an 'i' hooked together. I failed 3 times and finally they spaced out the letters so I could read it. (not lying...I almost clicked the handicap button). So then I'm trying to make it cute and all and I upload a picture and all of the sudden the page extends another 6 inches to the right, which is annoying. So I am still working out the bugs. But for now bare with me as I learn the in's and out's of blogging.

1 comment:

  1. here's the thing: you don't even have to have kids to have a blog.

    i'm excited. for this.

    ReplyDelete