Saturday, October 9, 2010

one year of mostly pure bliss



We made it one year! I'm not going to lie it was a little difficult at first..not that we weren't happy, but it took some getting used to each other and our funny quirks. But i will admit, I have never been happier. I seriously consider myself the luckiest girl in the whole entire world (ok thats a little far fetched, but really)Spence is the greatest. He puts my toothpaste on my toothbrush every night and morning.


He makes me dinner on nights that I go to school late. He hates a messy house and I sometimes let it get that way, so he cleans it. He makes the bed most mornings...only because he is the last one out. He works STINKIN hard to support us. He makes me laugh everyday. He snuggles with me every night (which isn't really something I enjoy). He says cute prayers. He lets me tag along when he goes golfing and long boarding. He eats the food I make even when its not good (its gotten better since the first of our marriage, but seriously I was whipping out some nasty entrees). He is always happy in the mornings...at night not so much (and thats when I'm happier). You get the idea how much he rocks. We've had a fun first year and lets just say the bath is still hot..what...i'm just saying.

No comments:

Post a Comment