Wednesday, November 2, 2011

joining the bandwagon.

since everyone is talking about what they are grateful for each day this month,
i didn't want to sound un-grateful so i guess i'll do the same. 

YESTERDAY (nov 1) I am sure I was first and foremost grateful for my most fabulous husband

I cannot even begin to tell you how fun and great life has been since I married this guy two 
short years ago. He makes me smile everyday, even when I really don't want to. 
I am so lucky to be able to get to spend forever with him.


TODAY i'm grateful for sweats and sweatshirts

These never lose their value to me. This morning when I woke up it was 18 degrees outside...burrr. 
So the first thing I did was throw on a pair of my most comfy sweats and an over-sized 
sweatshirt (hood and all) and some slippers. then i turned on my space heater 
(which i am soooo grateful for, but i will leave that for another grateful post :)

No comments:

Post a Comment