Thursday, November 3, 2011

today i'm grateful for...

November 3: TODAY I am grateful for jobs!

It sounds really boring but if you think about it, our jobs enable us to live, 
to have shelter, to drive our cars, to go on dates, to do pretty much everything
So today that is what I am grateful for. 

Here's what we do:

I currently work like one million jobs that keep me very busy, 
but I love it WAY more than going to school. 
(i really only work like 3 jobs, but sometimes it seems like one million)
I still work as a receptionist at Murdock Hyundai and enjoy the people 
there but not necessarily the work I do.


My next, and second to favorite, source of income is at Harris Research INC. 
This little company houses the world's largest carpet cleaning company [Chem-Dry] 
and also a wood renewal company [N-Hance]. I work in the 
Marketing and Communications department for both companies and 
I absolutely love it. 




My third, favorite and least time committed {job} is taking photos. I love to take pictures but haven't really committed myself to it quite yet. I think eventually it will become my only job but until then I'll continue to piddle with it every now and again. 



As far as Mr. Spencer goes, well he is a hooker
{and a dang good one at that} 
Spence can and does do it all at Hooker Appliance. He sells, fixes/services, delivers, etc. 
and he is very proud to sport his big blue Big n' Friendly Hooker Appliance 
shirt with his name on it to work everyday. 


Can you believe that slogan?

No comments:

Post a Comment